Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 15:09
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию The Abcs Of Grief: A Children's Grief Book For All Types Of Grief And Loss

2024 | English | B0CZSPX1KD | EPUB | 256 pages | 5 MB

Grief is messy and complicated. This children's book helps kids process their grief through simple, relatable, child-friendly language.
The ABCs of Grief is a children's book that walks through each letter of the alphabet to unpack different aspects of the grief experience.
Grief is messy, confusing, and overwhelming for all ages-but especially young children who are trying to make sense of the big changes and losses happening around them.
The perfect book for children facing grief related to: death, moving, illness, traumatic medical experiences, new diagnoses, natural and manmade disasters, big changes with school or other activities, feeling 'different' from others, abuse, immigration, foster care, absent or distant caregivers, and more.
Editorial Reviews
"One of the few children's books about grief that we'd recommend for any grieving child."
Litsa Williams, LCSW-C, and Eleanor Haley MS, Authors of What's Your Grief? Founders of The What's Your Grief Community
"Really gets to the heart of the grief experience for our little ones."
Gina Moffa, LCSW, Grief Psychotherapist and Author of Moving On Doesn't Mean Letting Go: A Modern Guide to Navigating Loss
"This book is perfect. So beautifully written and illustrated. Thank you for writing this book. We have to work on our grief language with our little ones. I love this book so much."
Christina Perri, Award-winning Singer/Songwriter
"Offers children and adults a common language to navigate grief, so we can be a culture that truly supports grievers- which is all of us."
Meghan Riordan Jarvis, MA, LCSW, Psychotherapist, Podcast Host: Grief Is My Side Hustle, Author: End of the Hour
"Full of powerful bite-size information that will appeal to young readers and caregivers alike, this book will bring comfort, understanding, and healing."
Claire Bidwell Smith, Grief Therapist and author of Conscious Grieving
"Gives children an entire alphabet of words to describe what they are experiencing."
Jayne Pillemer, Author of Still Mine
"Clearly and elegantly covers so many potentially confusing and overwhelming aspects of grief and grieving."
Colin Campbell, Author of Finding the Words: Working Through Profound Loss with Hope and Purpose
"People always ask me, 'How do I talk to my children about death?' .THIS. This book is how you do it."
Julie McFadden, RN, BSN, aka @hospicenursejulie on social media platforms, Author of Nothing to Fear
"Gentle guidance that parents and caregivers can trust as they support their grieving child."
Randi Pearlman Wolfson, Grief Educator and Author of Eddie's Brave Journey: How One Little Elephant Learned All About Grief

Цитата:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
https://rapidgator.net/file/1d664ee9...rief.epub.html
https://nitroflare.com/view/35E36D9C..._of_Grief.epub
Ответ