Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 00:06
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com на форуме
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Treat Autism Early Beginning Strategies For Parents

Treat Autism Early: Beginning Strategies For Parents
Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 796.20 MB | Duration: 0h 33m
Helping You Help Your Child
What you'll learn

Strategies that will give you more confidence and are designed to help you help your autistic toddler in three areas
Help your toddler develop a relationship with you!
Help your toddler act with purpose!
Increase your toddler's body awareness, and purposeful movements
Requirements
Wanting to help your autistic child learn about the world is a requirement for this course
Description
Sometimes as parents we notice things about our children. Behaviors that seem, well, different than what we'd expect. Is it ok anyway? Will my child be okay? What should he or she be doing at this particular stage? I can help you maneuver those questions.If your toddler has autism there is so much to do. You are getting him or her all the appropriate therapies, and you are doing everything in your power to help your child succeed in this world. But there must be something you, the person who loves your child most in the world, can do. There is!In my course you will learn strategies to help YOU help your autistic toddler. You will learn beginning strategies to enhance your relationship with your child, teach your child to act with purpose in the world, and ways to help your child have increased body awareness. No more stress about not knowing.My video course will show you how to enjoy a healthier, more relaxed relationship while building to greater communication skills with your child on the spectrum.Let me help you help your child.For years, I've studied how I can help you help your child reach his or her maximum potential. I'm Treat Autism Early, and I'm dedicated to building long-lasting relationships based on trust and integrity with every single child.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: IMMA: Beginning strategies for parents
Lecture 2 Step 1- IMMA: lncreasing body awareness and control
Lecture 3 Step 2- IMMA: Doing it on purpose! back and forth with your child
Lecture 4 Step 3- IMMA: More awareness of the world around us- making it concrete!
Section 3: Making it Work- Strategies for Play at Home
Lecture 5 Play At Home- Communicating Part 1
Lecture 6 Play At Home- Communicating Part 2
This course is designed for parents and caregivers of the autistic toddler who are motivated to work towards doing what no one else can do for your child.
Screenshots

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/treatautismearly/
Цитата:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
https://rapidgator.net/file/91d82370...rents.rar.html
https://ddownload.com/dh0qhfx8bjvq/T...or_parents.rar
Ответ