Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 06:21
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию How I Make My Zines

How I Make My Zines
Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.42 GB | Duration: 1h 22m
Here's why you need to make one yourself too

What you'll learn
to make zines
to make selection and sequencing of their photos
to learn how to find a printer or publisher
to learn how to promote their work
Requirements
no experience needed
Description
In this class, I'll guide you through my process of creating zines. Since 2019, I've been making street photography zines, with 18 completed so far. All but one of them focus on the streets of New York, but each zine explores a unique theme. The first is titled New York in Snow, and the most recent is Gleason's Gym. Some other titles include Coney Island Beach, Prospect Park, New York Cops, Daydreamers, and New York Loneliness.In this class, you'll learn how to create your own zine, from the initial step-such as coming up with a theme-through to the final stages of selling and distributing. I'll walk you through the entire process, including selecting photos, designing the cover and layout, publishing, and even shipping.Please note: This is not a technical tutorial on how to design zines using specific software. I'll leave that aspect to you or other instructors, as it could easily be its own workshop. Instead, this class will focus on the overall journey of zine-making, sharing my personal approach to each step.For the class project, you'll create your own zine-what else! You don't need to go as far as publishing or printing it; a well-made PDF will be enough for this project. However, keep in mind that the ultimate goal is to see your work in print. After all, the magic of zines lies in the tactile experience of holding a small book or magazine filled with your photography.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: The Process
Lecture 2 Finding a Theme
Lecture 3 Ideas and Preparation
Lecture 4 Selecting Photos
Lecture 5 Designing the Cover
Lecture 6 Designing the Zine
Lecture 7 Sequencing
Lecture 8 Publishing
Lecture 9 Shipping