Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 12:45
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Beyond The Code: Developing Your Leadership Skills In Software Engineering

English | June 25, 2024 | ASIN: B0D82YQRRF | 36 pages | EPUB | 0.40 Mb

My own software engineering career would have advanced much more quickly if I had received the same kind of mentoring years ago. Currently, I'm imparting the hard-earned knowledge I've gathered after seeing my team grow to an astounding three times in size.
This is a guide to help you navigate the complete career path of software engineering, not just a list of tips. The technical and "soft" abilities outlined in this article can help you succeed at every stage, from winning your first development role to becoming a respected tech lead, senior engineer, or staff engineer.
We will explore the key ideas and techniques in software engineering that serve as the basis for your knowledge. This book, however, covers more ground than just the code; as your career advances, vital leadership and communication skills become more and more crucial.
This guide is unique in the following ways.
Actionable advice: based on practical experience that has produced engineers who can be shown to be better;
Structured learning: based on the standard career path for software engineers, which guarantees assistance that is specific to your stage of development.
Adaptable to your organization: The fundamentals of effective engineering hold true whether you work for a start-up or a multinational corporation.
Holistic approach: Addresses both key "soft" skills and technical proficiency for well-rounded engineers.
This book will be your travel companion, providing you with new insights and useful tactics to help you reach your goals wherever you are on your journey.
Цитата:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
https://rapidgator.net/file/9edca5f3...QRRF.epub.html
https://ddownload.com/gwyuhd6wzbzc/B0D82YQRRF.epub
Ответ