Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 08.10.2024, 17:49
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com на форуме
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Scrum Master Or Product Owner Certification Exam Preparation

Scrum Master Or Product Owner Certification Exam Preparation
Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 57m | Size: 484 MB
Get Ready For Your PSM I or PSPO I Certification Exam and Boost Your Agile Career

What you'll learn
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum framework, including its roles, events, artifacts, and principles.
Get ready for the PSM I-Professional Scrum Master, and PSPO I-Professional Scrum Product Owner, official Scrum Certification Exams.
Self-assessment through practice exams in order to prepare for the real Scrum Certification Exams.
There is no need to purchase separate courses for various Scrum subjects because this course covers everything about Scrum.
Learn how to facilitate Scrum events effectively, foster collaboration among team members, and remove impediments to progress.
Develop the skills necessary to effectively serve as a Product Owner or a Scrum Master in a Scrum Team.
Discover what Agile and Scrum are.
Learn how to apply Scrum.
Requirements
For this course, there are no prerequisites or attendance requirements.
The desire for learning new skills and competencies is all that is needed.
Description
This course's content is based on the following:The authors' experiences with PSPO I and PSM I Exam preparation and passing.The authors' Scrum-related experience.An introduction that is simple and understandable for everyone.Presents an interpretation and perspective of Scrum, one of the most recognized agile frameworks.Best practices.An overview of the course topics1. Introduction to Scrum FrameworkAgileThe Waterfall modelScrum FrameworkScrum PillarsScrum ValuesScrum vs. WaterfallEvidence-Based Management2. Scrum ArtifactsThe  Product BacklogThe Sprint BacklogThe IncrementThe Definition of Done3. Scrum TeamThe Scrum MasterThe Product OwnerDevelopers4. Scrum EventsThe SprintSprint PlanningDaily ScrumSprint ReviewSprint Retrospective5.  A real-world case6. Practice ExamsPractice Exam 1Practice Exam 2A Legal DisclosureScrum dot org neither supports nor is associated with or related to this course or practice assessments.The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the authors and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum dot org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service, or point of view. Scrum dot org makes no representations, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability, or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum dot org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees, or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, or loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.A Disclaimer of BrandScrum dot org™ is the owner of the trademarks Professional Scrum Master™ - PSM I™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™ - PSPO I™ , Evidence Based Management™ - , EBM™ and others.CopyrightsThe Scrum Guide™© 2020 Ken Schwaber and Jeff SutherlandThis publication is offered for license under the Attribution Share-Alike license of Creative Commons, accessible at creativecommons dot org. By utilizing this Scrum Guide, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Attribution Share-Alike license of Creative Commons.Whenever the term "Scrum Guide" appears in this course, it refers to The Scrum Guide™, which can be found online at scrumguides dot org.This CourseThe authors are the owners of this course, samples, and exams.It is not permitted to use them for purposes other than the course. Additionally, it is unauthorized to utilize and reproduce anything.
Who this course is for
Those seeking to obtain PSM I or PSPO I certifications.
Those who are curious about and interested in learning the Scrum Framework.
Those who want to work as Product Owners or Scrum Masters.
Companies aiming at applying the Scrum Framework within their organization.
Professionals from different industries.
Graduates or students.
Homepage
Screenshots

Цитата:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
https://rapidgator.net/file/3ec1fc36...ation.rar.html
https://ddownload.com/lysfd6q61ops/S...reparation.rar
Ответ