Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Вчера, 17:34
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com на форуме
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Sell Like Your Life Depends On It Follow This System

Sell Like Your Life Depends On It : Follow This System
Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.48 GB | Duration: 1h 7m
Become an extraordinary salesperson

What you'll learn
close more deals
understand sales
mindset of sales
become a really good salesperson
Requirements
you will learn everything you need know in sales
Description
this course could have extended easily to 10 hours course but i chose to keep it short a really straight forward i have this belief that anything is a skill and you can become and get from liefe pretty much what you want if you put on the work and try harder.In this course i will teach you the most profitable slill in life and in buisness, you have to learn sales. Because you are always selling. Selling ideas to your partner, selling products, selling a visions, selling a promise to your kids. Its crucial to learn if you dont know the art of selling you are been sold.Even if you have no interst in sales you need to learn it, you need to go to the other place so if someone comes to sell you something you know what they are doing.In this course we will study together and the whole promise of this course why some people they are succesful in sales and why other they are stuggling ?I will teach you how to become the 10 percentI will give you a complete system that will help you to identify where are you to get get better ( weakness )I will give you a method to close more dealI will teach you how you get your prospect to like instantlySee you in class
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 the complete system in sales
Lecture 3 Prospecting
Lecture 4 You are a consultant not salesperson
Lecture 5 Become extraordinary salesperson
Lecture 6 Tactics
this course is for serious salesperson
Screenshots

Ответ