Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 00:17
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Get Funded With Prop Firms Master Futures Trading Using Smc

Get Funded With Prop Firms: Master Futures Trading Using Smc
Published 10/2024
Created by Mouna Bouhlal
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 43 Lectures ( 3h 40m ) | Size: 3 GB
Get Funded with Prop Firms: Master Smart Money Concepts for Futures Trading
What you'll learn

How to get funded by futures prop firms: Learn the steps and strategies required to pass the evaluation process and secure a funded account with a prop firm.
Neutral prop firm comparison: Get an unbiased comparison of top futures prop firms to find the best fit for you.
How to pass prop firm evaluations: Get a clear guide to meeting prop firm requirements and performing consistently.
My personal experience with prop firm funding: See my own funded account journey with real proof of trades and success.
Master Smart Money Concepts: Understand institutional trading techniques and apply them to futures and forex.
Advanced risk management: Discover effective methods to control risk and protect your capital.
Real-world strategy application: Learn to use Smart Money strategies in live markets with real examples.
Requirements
Only a desire to learn: All you need is the motivation to master a new strategy and get funded by prop firms.
Description
Are you ready to get funded by a futures prop firm and start trading confidently with professional capital? Based on my experience with futures prop firms, this course will guide you step by step. You'll learn how prop firms work, what's needed to get funded, and how to apply my Smart Money Strategy for success.In this course, you'll master the Smart Money Strategy from the ground up, focusing on key concepts like liquidity grabs, order blocks, and market imbalances. I'll show you how to use these strategies to spot high-probability trades and take advantage of institutional market moves. Plus, you'll see how to apply these insights through real-world examples and a detailed case study where I passed a futures prop firm challenge.By the end, you'll have the tools and confidence to pass evaluations and manage funded accounts effectively with futures prop firms.What You'll Learn:How Futures Prop Firms Work and How to Get Funded: Understand the structure of Futures prop firms, their evaluation processes, and what it takes to secure a funded trading account.Comparison of the Most Popular Futures Prop Firms: Get a neutral, unbiased comparison of the most popular futures prop firms, with no promotion or publicity for any particular firm, to help you choose the right one for your trading style.The Smart Money Concept Strategy: Master the key principles of Smart Money trading, including liquidity, order blocks, and market structure shifts.How to Pass Prop Firm Challenges: Get step-by-step guidance on how to pass the evaluation stages of major prop firms and secure funded accounts.Case Study of a Successful Prop Firm Challenge: Follow my detailed case study where I passed a prop firm challenge, breaking down each trade for a clear understanding (ith proof).Futures Trading Mastery: Learn how to apply advanced trading strategies to the futures market, while also gaining knowledge applicable to forex trading.Risk Management Techniques: Discover how to manage risk like a professional, protect your capital, and maintain steady growth over time.Trading Psychology: Develop a strong trading mindset, handle emotions under pressure, and maintain discipline during both wins and losses.Practical Strategies for Consistent Profits: Learn how to spot high-probability trades, enter and exit the market at the right times, and maximize your profits using real-world examples.
Who this course is for
Aspiring traders who want to get funded by prop firms and trade professionally.
Futures and forex traders looking to enhance their skills with Smart Money Concepts.
Traders eager to learn institutional trading strategies from scratch.
Experienced traders who want to refine their strategies and pass prop firm evaluations.
Homepage

Ответ