Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 14:18
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Love Attraction Mastery Program

Love Attraction Mastery Program
Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 1h 47m | Size: 2.26 GB
Learn to Attract Love

What you'll learn
Foundations of Love Attraction
Self-Love and Worthiness
Healing Past Relationship Patterns
Aligning with Your Ideal Partner
Opening Your Heart and Cultivating Receptivity
Magnetic Attraction and Self-Expression
Manifesting Love Through Inspired Action
Sustaining Love and Continued Growth
Requirements
No Previous Experience Required
Description
Do you wish you could stop struggling with feeling lonely, sad, alone, and disconnected from love wishing you could attract love and enjoy a fulfilling relationship full of joy and happiness?I'm Kendra Mahon known as Kung Fu Kendra, and I'm a bestselling author with over twenty years of experience in love manifestation, relationship coaching, and success strategies. I'm here to introduce you to a life-changing program that has transformed the love lives of countless individuals, and I've taken what I've learned as a love master to create a step-by-step solution, a blueprint that you can follow to achieve relationship success.And with my extensive experience in love attraction techniques and with my knowledge of how to become successful in relationships, plus my experience working with celebrities, top executives, as well as everyday people, you are in good hands. Here's what's in the program:Module 1: Foundations of Love Attraction In this module, we'll coverUnderstanding the principles of love attractionExploring your beliefs and mindset around love and relationshipsSetting clear intentions for the love you want to attractIntroduction to energy alignment and vibration raising techniquesModule 2: Self-Love and Worthiness This module focuses onDeveloping a strong foundation of self-love and self-worthIdentifying and releasing limiting beliefs about your lovabilityPractices for cultivating self-compassion and acceptanceCreating a self-love ritual to raise your vibrationModule 3: Healing Past Relationship Patterns We'll exploreIdentifying recurring patterns in your past relationshipsTechniques for emotional healing and forgivenessReleasing attachment to past hurts and disappointmentsReframing past experiences as lessons for growthModule 4: Aligning with Your Ideal Partner This module coversClarifying your values and non-negotiables in a relationshipVisualizing and embodying the energy of your ideal partnershipCreating a "soulmate wish list" that focuses on essence over specificsPractices for energetically calling in your ideal partnerModule 5: Opening Your Heart and Cultivating Receptivity We'll focus onTechniques for opening your heart chakraDeveloping emotional availability and vulnerabilityPracticing receptivity in your daily lifeOvercoming fears of intimacy and connectionModule 6: Magnetic Attraction and Self-Expression This module exploresEmbracing and expressing your authentic selfDeveloping confidence and charismaBody language and nonverbal communication for attractionCreating opportunities for connection in your daily lifeModule 7: Manifesting Love Through Inspired Action We'll coverBalancing surrender with inspired actionCreating a love attraction action planExpanding your social circles and meeting potential partnersNavigating dating with clarity and purposeModule 8: Sustaining Love and Continued Growth The final module focuses onMaintaining your high vibration in a relationshipNurturing and growing love over timeDealing with challenges and conflicts in a healthy wayContinuing your personal growth journey within a partnership
Who this course is for
Eveyone
HomepageScreenshot

Ответ