Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Обсуждения

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 21.08.2021, 09:37
upamfva upamfva вне форума
Активный пользователь

По умолчанию How to Get a Cheap SWTOR Subscription

How to Get a Cheap SWTOR Subscription

Looking for a way to get a Cheap SWTOR Subscription Game Time? This article will help you find the best promotions and deals currently available!To get more news about Cheap Swtor Credits, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

Star Wars The Old Republic is known for having one of the worst F2P models for an MMO game ever. This was 100% true when the game launched its F2P model years ago.

There have been a number of improvements made to improve the experience of players who cannot or don’t want to pay for a monthly Subscription. Still, though, the game looks and feels vastly different if you decide to play it as a “premium” player (subscriber). This article will show you the best deals and sales currently available.
For an incredibly long time the best offer was Amazon’s Bundle (more about it in the next section below). While this promotion is still going on, there’s a new, much much better option available from Kinguin. Right now they are offering a 180/90 Days of SWTOR Subscription Game Time for ONLY $50 / $35! I cannot say if this is a limited offer and for how long it will be running. I too got me two of these and added the time to my existing subscription as soon as I saw it. And I noticed it because someone else used my link to purchase this. So, whoever you are, thank you. If you already have an existing subscription, the 180 days will be added to extend its duration.

Unlike Amazon and Origin, Kinguin is not an official partner of Bioware. This website is one of many third party sellers and quite often they have the best offer available. I am partnered with them and if you click on the provided link, I will receive a small compensation as part of their Referral Program.

To purchase something you need an account. I personally prefer to pay with Paypal as it is the most secure way, but Kinguin have other available options too. Once the transaction is complete, you will receive an email with a code in it. log in to your game account and activate the code. If you purchase from Kinguin, you can give the code to a friend as a gift if you like.

The same store has a great offer on Cartel Coins if you prefer to unlock all you need for your character(s) and stay preferred instead of subscribing. You can learn more on that if you keep reading the next sections of this article.
Ответ