Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Что нового ?

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Вчера, 19:59
yoyokhan yoyokhan вне форума
Собеседник

По умолчанию FAQs on Curtains Tailoring

1. What is custom curtain tailoring?
Custom curtain tailoring involves creating curtains based on specific measurements and design preferences, ensuring a perfect fit for windowscustom curtains dubai. This service typically includes selecting fabric, style, and size to match home decor.

2. How do I measure my windows for tailored curtains?
To measure for tailored curtains, use a tape measure to record the width and height of the window, ensuring to include any extra space for curtain rods and desired length.

3. What fabrics are best for tailored curtains?
Popular fabrics for tailored curtains include cotton, linen, velvet, and silk. The choice of fabric depends on the desired look, level of light control, and durability.

4. How long does it take to get tailored curtains made?
Tailoring time can vary, but custom curtains typically take between 1 to 3 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design and the fabric availability.

5. Can I customize the design of my tailored curtains?
Yes, you can customize your tailored curtains by choosing the fabric, length, style (such as pleated or eyelet), and even adding embellishments like trims or tiebacks.

6. Are tailored curtains more expensive than ready-made ones?
Tailored curtains are generally more expensive than ready-made options because they are custom-made to fit specific window dimensions and design preferences, offering a more personalized result.
Ответ