Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 02:59
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Mastering Wordpress Plugin & Theme Updates With Github

Mastering Wordpress Plugin & Theme Updates With Github
Published 10/2024
Created by Artneo Web Design
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 Lectures ( 39m ) | Size: 306 MB

Automate WordPress plugin and theme updates using GitHub and the Plugin Update Checker open-source library
What you'll learn
Implement automatic update notifications for themes and plugins
Integrate GitHub with WordPress projects
Enhance WordPress development workflow
Learn how to use the Plugin Update Checker library
Requirements
Use a computer/device with internet access
Having basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript is interesting, but not mandatory
Description
Have you ever wondered how to push theme and plugin updates to your clients WordPress sites?Imagine working locally on your WordPress projects and then sending automatic update notifications and one-click upgrades-all through the power of GitHub integration.In this course, I'll reveal the exact method I use in my WordPress development workflow to push updates to my projects. You'll get hands-on experience with the Plugin Update Checker, an awesome open-source library that enables automatic updates directly from GitHub.Ready to learn new techniques and sharpen your WordPress development skills? Let's get started on mastering plugin and theme updates.What you'll learn:Introducing Plugin Update Checker: Dive into the open-source library that facilitates automatic updates from GitHub.Integrating GitHub with WordPress: Step-by-step guidance on creating and connecting your plugins and themes to GitHub.WordPress quick tips: Discover a few handy tips to streamline your WordPress experience and improve your workflow.Who this course is for:WordPress developers: Enhance your skill set and offer greater value to clients by mastering helpful update techniques.Freelancers and agencies: Efficiently manage multiple projects and maintain consistency across all your WordPress offerings.Tech enthusiasts and hobbyists: Expand your knowledge and stay ahead in the ever-evolving WordPress ecosystem.
Who this course is for
WordPress developers
Freelancers and agencies
Tech enthusiasts and hobbyists

Ответ