Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 02:17
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию How To Start Your Rental Arbitrage Airbnb Business

How To Start Your Rental Arbitrage Airbnb Business
Published 10/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.56 GB | Duration: 2h 34m
How to Get a Rental Arbitrage Short Term Rental Step by Step and How to Convince Owners to Allow you to Sublease

What you'll learn How to Choose the Best Property: How to Get the Most Profitable and Top Earning Properties while also Satisfying Guest's Expectations
How to Determine Whether or Not There's Short Term Rental Regulations
Should you Get an Airbnb in an HOA? Why or Why Not?
How to Calculate Potential Airbnb Earnings on Properties: Manually and Automated
What your Potential Short Term Rental Profit Should Be Per Property
Benefits and Limitations of Getting a Single Family Home or an Apartment
How to Find and Secure your Rental Arbitrage
How to Convince Owners to Allow you to Sublease
What the Landlord's Questions and Concerns Will be, and How to Answer Them
Reg Flags to Look Out for with Potential Landlords
The Budget you Should Have for Your Airbnb's Furniture, Decor and Essentials
The Budget you Should Have for Your Airbnb's Furniture, Decor and Essentials
How to Organize Your Finances for Your Airbnb
Requirements No requirements
Description This course is going to include the following information:How to Choose the Best Property: How to Get the Most Profitable and Top Earning Properties while also Satisfying Guest's Expectations:Most profitable property typeBackup plan in case short term renting is bannedWhat are private room rentalsHow to meet guest expectations with your property selectionPopulation size you need your city to haveHow to select top earning citiesShort term rental regulations to look out forHow to Determine Whether or Not There's Short Term Rental RegulationsTypes of short term rental regulationsHow to determine if your property is zoned for the city or the countyHow to look up regulationsShould you Get an Airbnb in an HOA? Why or Why Not?I list all the reasons why you should or should not get a property in an HOAHow to Calculate Potential Airbnb Earnings on Properties: Manually and AutomatedWhat platform to use and how to get automatic earning reportsOccupancy rate: what amount to deductWhat amount you need to earn over the rent for it to be worth the investmentWhat properties to compare to yours in the manual method What your Potential Short Term Rental Profit Should Be Per PropertyThe amount you need to earn in profit for the investment to be worth itWhen to say no to a potential investmentBenefits and Limitations of Getting a Single Family Home or an ApartmentBenefits of choosing an apartment Limitations of choosing an apartment Benefits of choosing a single family homeLimitations of choosing a single family homeHow to Find and Secure your Rental ArbitrageBest website to use to find propertiesHow to manually get the landlord's numberHow to access my free script: the template that you should text the owners I'll show you how to automatically find properties that are only listed by the owner and auto-generate an excel sheet with all the listings you need My favorite platform I use to get hundreds of landlords numbers in minutes, with a few clicks. I'll also show you how to do it step by stepI'll show you how I send automatic text messages to the owners, and the platform I like to useThe best days of the week and times of the week to send owners textsHow to Convince Owners to Allow you to SubleaseWhat to offer the owner to get them interestedHow to convince realtors to ask the owner about your proposalHow you're better than a regular tenant How to access my free script: the template that you should text the owners How to find many apartments that already allow Airbnb subleasingWhat the Landlord's Questions and Concerns Will be, and How to Answer ThemI'll cover 99.99% of the questions and concerns that the owners will ask you, and how you should respond to themQuestions that you may receive that are actually red flags, and signs that you should not rent from the landlord Reg Flags to Look Out for with Potential LandlordsHow to determine out whether or not it'll be a landlord from hell, and when to not move forward How to determine when a landlord is about to waste your time, and will not end up moving forwardSigns of an unethical landlordThe Budget you Should Have for Your Airbnb's Furniture, Decor and EssentialsBrief overview of what's included in the budget (hint: everything)How to lower the budgetMy favorite and least favorite websites to shop for furniture and supplies, and whyMy favorite bed frame brand: this 1 brand won't break!How to Organize Your FinancesWhy you should get an LLCWhy you should keep your personal and business income and expenses separate The list of the expenses you can expect to pay
Overview Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 My Story: How I Went from Broke to 1 Million
Lecture 2 How to Choose the Best Property: Most Profitable & Meeting Guest Expectations
Lecture 3 How to Determine Whether or Not There's Short Term Rental Regulations
Lecture 4 Should you Get an Airbnb in an HOA? Why or Why Not?
Lecture 5 How to Calculate Potential Airbnb Earnings on Properties: Manually and Automated
Lecture 6 What your Potential Short Term Rental Profit Should Be Per Property
Lecture 7 Benefits and Limitations of Getting a Single Family Home or an Apartment
Lecture 8 How to Find and Secure your Rental Arbitrage
Lecture 9 How to Convince Owners to Allow you to Sublease
Lecture 10 What the Landlord's Questions and Concerns Will be, and How to Answer Them
Lecture 11 Reg Flags to Look Out for with Potential Landlords
Lecture 12 The Budget you Should Have for Your Airbnb's Furniture, Decor and Essentials
Lecture 13 How to Organize Your Finances
Those who want to get a rental arbitrage and start their Airbnb Business
Screenshots

Ответ