Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 04:46
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию How To Sub System Hazard Analysis With Mil-Std-882e

How To: Sub System Hazard Analysis With Mil-Std-882e
Published 10/2024
Created by Simon Di Nucci
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 7 Lectures ( 1h 56m ) | Size: 1 GB

Understand Task 204 and Apply the Commentary to Enhance its Value and Effectiveness
[/center]
What you'll learn:
Recognize the Similarities and Differences between Sub System & System Hazard Analysis
Understand Task 204's Purpose
Understand Task 204's Description; Reporting & Contracting Requirements
Apply the Commentary to Enhance Task 204's Value and Effectiveness
Requirements:
No prior experience needed, although you will benefit from understanding basic concepts of System Safety.
Description:
IntroductionHello, everyone, and welcome to the Safety Artisan, where you will find professional, pragmatic, and impartial instruction on all things system safety. I'm Simon - your host for today, as always and it's the fourth of April 22. With everything happening in the world, I hope this video finds you safe and well.Sub-System Hazard AnalysisLet's move straight on to what we're going to be doing. We're going to be talking today about subsystem hazard analysis and this is task 204 under the military standard 882E. Previously we've done 201, which was preliminary hazard identification, 202, which is preliminary hazard analysis, and 203, which is safety requirements hazard analysis. And with task 204 and task 205, which is system has analysis, we're now getting stuck into particular systems that we're thinking about, whether physical or intangible. We're thinking about the system under consideration and I'm getting into that analysis.Topics for this SessionSo, the topics that we're going to cover today, I've got a little preamble to set things in perspective. We then get into the three purposes of task 204. First, to verify compliance. Secondly, to identify new hazards. And thirdly, to recommend necessary actions. In fact, that would be recommended control measures for hazards and risks. We've got six slides of task description, a couple of slides on reporting, one on contracting, and then a few slides on some commentary where I put in my tuppence worth and I'll hopefully add some value to the basic bones of the standard. It's worth saying that you'll notice that subsystem ishighlighted in yellow and the reason for that is that the subsystem and system hazard analysis tasks are very, very similar. They're identical except for certain passages and I've highlighted those in yellow. Normally I use a yellow highlighter to emphasize something I want to talk about. This time around, I'm using underlining for that and the yellow is showing you what these are different for subsystem analysis as opposed to system analysis. And when you've watched both sessions on 204 and 205, I think you'll see the significance of why I've done that.
Who this course is for:
Beginners in Hazard Analysis, Safety Risk Assessment, Designers, Managers.
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-sub-system-hazard-analysis-with-mil-std-882e/
Ответ