Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Вчера, 20:22
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Playful Parenting Social Development With Baby College

Playful Parenting: Social Development With Baby College
Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.48 GB | Duration: 1h 42m
Interactive Play for Social Development: Fun Games and Activities for Toddlers on the Move

What you'll learn
Understand Key Social Milestones Gain insights into the essential social development milestones for toddlers and how to support them.
Learn Fun, Interactive Games Discover playful and simple games that enhance your toddler's social skills and help them engage with peers.
Boost Communication Through Play Master interactive activities that encourage language development, emotional expression, and bonding with your toddler.
Build Confidence as a Parent Develop confidence in guiding your child's social journey, with expert tips and techniques from Baby College.
Requirements
No prior knowledge or special materials are required - this course is designed for all parents and caregivers of toddlers, regardless of experience. Just bring a playful attitude and a willingness to engage with your child!
Description
How can I support my toddler's social development through play?What activities can I do with my toddler to help them make friends?What milestones should I look for in my toddler's social growth?How can I use music and movement to enhance my toddler's social and emotional development?This course is designed for parents and caregivers who want to actively engage in their toddler's social development through fun, interactive play, while also learning about the key stages of their child's social growth. Whether you're navigating the early stages of toddlerhood or looking to deepen your understanding of social skills in pre-schoolers, this course will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to guide your child's development in a meaningful and enjoyable way. The aim is to equip you with tools and insights that foster not only your child's social and emotional development but also your bond with them during these important formative years. With a series of engaging video sessions, you and your little one will enjoy activities that promote social skills, communication, and emotional growth, while having lots of fun together.Tailored specifically for toddlers who are on the move up to pre-school, each session offers a unique opportunity to strengthen your relationship with your child while gaining valuable insights into their social development and how to best support it. You'll explore playful games, movement-based activities, music, and imaginative scenarios that are all perfect for fostering learning, connection, and social interaction in a relaxed and enjoyable environment. In addition, you'll discover how everyday interactions, like playing at home or singing together, can be turned into meaningful opportunities for your child's development. This course makes learning easy and enjoyable for both parent and child, ensuring that you get the most out of your time together.What You'll Learn:How to support your toddler's social development through interactive play, communication, and bonding activities.Fun, practical ways to engage your child using music, movement, and imaginative games.Key developmental milestones to watch for, helping you better understand your child's social and emotional growth.Simple strategies for building social skills like sharing, turn-taking, and expressing emotions in a healthy way.How to use everyday moments as learning opportunities, creating a nurturing environment for your toddler to thrive.Whether you're a first-time parent or experienced caregiver, this course provides practical tools, expert guidance, and hands-on strategies to nurture your child's social journey as you play and learn together. You'll come away with new ways to engage your child, a deeper understanding of their developmental needs, and the confidence to support their growth at home and beyond.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Full 30 min Parent-Child Social Development Insight and Play Session
Lecture 2 Parent Insight plus 30 min play class
Section 3: Let's Get Moving
Lecture 3 Baby College Let's Get Moving Play Class for Parent and Toddler
Section 4: Lets Get Singing
Lecture 4 Baby College Let's Get Singing Play Class for Parent and Toddler
Section 5: Let's Get Learning
Lecture 5 Baby College Let's Get Learning Play Class for Parent and Todder
Section 6: Making Friends
Lecture 6 Baby College Let's Pretend Play Class for Parent and Toddler: Making Friends
This course is perfect for parents, caregivers, and early childhood educators with toddlers who are on the move, up to pre-school age. It's designed to support social and emotional development through fun, interactive play as your child becomes more active and engaged with their surroundings.
Screenshots

Ответ

Опции темы