Помощь
Добавить в избранное
Музыка Dj Mixes Альбомы Видеоклипы Топ Радио Радиостанции Видео приколы Flash-игры
Музыка пользователей Моя музыка Личный кабинет Моя страница Поиск Пользователи Форум Форум

Сообщения за день
Вернуться   Bisound.com - Музыкальный портал > Программы, музыкальный soft

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый Сегодня, 01:04
hopaxom869@amxyy.com hopaxom869@amxyy.com вне форума
Постоянный пользователь

По умолчанию Hydrogen Technologies: Production, Transportation, Storage, And Utilization (pdf)

English | 2025 | ISBN: 1032390719 | 155 Pages | True PDF | 8.5 MB

Offering a wide-range coverage, this book provides fundamentals as well as the applied science and technology involved in the whole hydrogen value chain, including production, storage, transportation, and utilization. It discusses some challenges and opportunities for hydrogen to address energy demand and climate change issues.
Features
Discusses various technology pathways for manufacturing/producing hydrogen both directly (i.e., water splitting) and indirectly (i.e., gas, conversion of coal, and biomass).
Covers techniques and technologies for transporting gaseous, liquid, solid, and other forms of hydrogen, including mobile and stationary modes as well as small- and large-scale forms of transportation.
Offers techniques and technologies for storing hydrogen with emphasis on materials and physical and chemical characteristics.
Describes hydrogen utilization in energy/energy conversion, industrial chemical, industrial agricultural, and transportation sectors.

Цитата:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support and Max Speed
https://rapidgator.net/file/a62ea18a...ation.pdf.html
https://nitroflare.com/view/CDD19AF3...tilization.pdf
Ответ

Опции темы